200 ml coconut milk
1 stick Jel-It-In (gelatine if non-vegan)
2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Add coconut milk to a saucepan with the sachet of Jel-It-In.
- Bring to a boil and add the sugar free maple syrup.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins.
- Put ramekins in fridge for at least 1 hour to set.
- Once set, use a knife that has been run under warm water and dig around the edges to loosen. Flip upside down and they’ll pop out.
- Serve with our sugar free Strawberry & Chia Seed Jam.
Serving Size 50g
Calories per serving 134
Total fat 12.2g
Saturated Fat 10.8g
Total Carbs 2.7g
% daily value*
Note on nutritional information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.