½ cup almond meal
2 tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp erythritol and stevia blend
¼ cup milk
¼ tsp xanthan gum
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add all the wet ingredients into the mixing bowl of dry ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon. If the batter is too thick, you can add more milk if desired. But remember, a thick batter is what creates the fluffiness of this pancake. Then let batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Preheat a large non-stick frying pan and spray with olive oil. Once hot, pour about 1/4 cup of batter and cook for 2-3 minutes with the lid covered.
- Open lid and flip pancakes when they’re slightly browned on the edges and firm enough to flip. Cover with lid and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Once cooked, serve immediately with our signature Keep Keto’s Strawberry and Chia Seed Jam.
Serving Size 2 pancakes
Calories per serving 202
Total fat 13.2g
Saturated Fat 2.5g
Total Carbs 19.2g
% daily value*
Note on nutritional information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.